Redwood is one of California’s largest renewable resources, and Valley Redwood has a wide selection of construction redwood lumber for all your fencing, decking, and general construction projects. Redwood is a natural choice for many reasons, such as:
- It’s beautiful, natural, and durable
- It’s structural, rot, and termite resistant and easy to maintain
- One of the most stable woods on the market – redwood is resistant to checking and warping
- It’s easy and inexpensive to restore redwoods original natural beauty even after years of use
- Redwood structures and applications can increase your home’s value
- Can be used for and meets many of the fire codes in California, including in the Wild Urban Interface areas
There are many grades of redwood to choose from depending on the application. Factors like exposure to the sun, the finish you are planning to use, and the overall look you are looking for. Make the trip to Valley Redwood and let our design staff help you in selecting which grade of redwood suits your design and needs.
For more information on various types and grades offered, please see Lumber Grades.
We offer several sizes and grades of surfaced redwood materials in many sizes and lengths.
2x4 – 2x12 S4S
2x4 – 2x12 S4S
4x4 – 4x12 S4S
“B” Grade and Select:
2x2 – 2x12 S4S
Valley Redwood offers a complete line of Rough Redwood and Timbers for all of your construction and landscaping needs.
1x4x8, 1x6x8, 1x8x8, 1x12x8
2x2 – 2x12 (8, 10, 12, 16, 20′ lengths)
1x4 – 1x12 (8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20′ lengths)
2x2 – 2x12 (8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20′ lengths)
4x4 – 4x12
Pressure Treated Materials
We carry a full line of pressure treated fir building materials, in the popular brown tone color.
2x4 – 2x12
4x4 – 4x6
Other sizes and colors are available. We can also special order other sizes of treated lumber.